The Ogden Branch NAACP mission for calendar years 2013-2014 is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination within Weber County and Davis County.
The vision of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored people is to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race, color, creed or national origin.
- Support the College Council
- Host the Annual Freedom Fund Banquet
- Increase regular membership
- Support the Weber and Davis County area Youth Council
- Actively support the Tri-State Conference
- Strengthen Branch membership through organizational development
- Strengthen relationships within the community
- Support and Champion initiatives that addresses social injustice
- Improve financial position through business relationships
- To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through the democratic process
- To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and advise lawful action if necessary
- To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination
Learn more about NAACP Ogden Branch and our devoted committee when you call
our office at (801) 678-7640 in Ogden, Utah.